Red Bull Salzburg VS Sturm Graz Prediction Austrian Bundesliga

Red Bull Salzburg VS Sturm Graz Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Austrian Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Red Bull Salzburg got 6 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 19 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

2. Sturm Graz got 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.5 with 9 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Red Bull Salzburg win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Red Bull Salzburg win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Sturm Graz win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Red Bull Salzburg last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/W; Handicap:L/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Sturm Graz last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/-/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/-/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Red Bull Salzburg wins is 81.69%, the chance for a draw is 12.06% and the chance for Sturm Graz to win this game is 6.25%.


Red Bull Salzburg VS Sturm Graz
Prediction:Red Bull Salzburg

Red Bull Salzburg VS Sturm Graz Prediction Austrian Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)