TSV Hartberg VS LASK Linz Prediction Austrian Bundesliga

TSV Hartberg VS LASK Linz Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Austrian Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. TSV Hartberg got 1 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.10 with 6 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

2. LASK Linz got 5 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.3 with 16 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, TSV Hartberg win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, TSV Hartberg win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. LASK Linz win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. TSV Hartberg last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/D; Handicap:L/L/W/W/-; Over/Under: O/U/V/U/-. LASK Linz last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that TSV Hartberg wins is 15.38%, the chance for a draw is 20.82% and the chance for LASK Linz to win this game is 63.79%.


TSV Hartberg VS LASK Linz
Prediction:LASK Linz

TSV Hartberg VS LASK Linz Prediction Austrian Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)