Oita Trinita VS Kawasaki Frontale Prediction J-League Division 1

Oita Trinita VS Kawasaki Frontale Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
J-League Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Oita Trinita got 9 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.12 with 33 points in J-League Division 1.

 

2. Kawasaki Frontale got 23 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.1 with 72 points in J-League Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Oita Trinita win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Oita Trinita win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Kawasaki Frontale win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Oita Trinita last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/L; Handicap:W/V/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Kawasaki Frontale last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Oita Trinita wins is 17.69%, the chance for a draw is 22.81% and the chance for Kawasaki Frontale to win this game is 59.50%.


Oita Trinita VS Kawasaki Frontale
Prediction:Kawasaki Frontale

Oita Trinita VS Kawasaki Frontale Prediction J-League Division 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)