Nagoya Grampus VS Shonan Bellmare Prediction J-League Division 1

Nagoya Grampus VS Shonan Bellmare Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
J-League Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nagoya Grampus got 16 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.3 with 52 points in J-League Division 1.

 

2. Shonan Bellmare got 6 wins, 5 draws and 16 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.16 with 23 points in J-League Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nagoya Grampus win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nagoya Grampus win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Shonan Bellmare win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nagoya Grampus last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Shonan Bellmare last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nagoya Grampus wins is 61.84%, the chance for a draw is 22.61% and the chance for Shonan Bellmare to win this game is 15.55%.


Nagoya Grampus VS Shonan Bellmare
Prediction:Nagoya Grampus

Nagoya Grampus VS Shonan Bellmare Prediction J-League Division 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)