FC Seoul VS Beijing Guoan Prediction AFC Champions League

FC Seoul VS Beijing Guoan Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
AFC Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Seoul got 1 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.3 with 4 points in Korea League.

 

2. Beijing Guoan got 8 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.2 with 28 points in Chinese Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Seoul win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Seoul win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Beijing Guoan win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Seoul last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/L; Handicap:L/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Beijing Guoan last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Seoul wins is 28.62%, the chance for a draw is 26.37% and the chance for Beijing Guoan to win this game is 45.01%.


FC Seoul VS Beijing Guoan
Prediction:Beijing Guoan

FC Seoul VS Beijing Guoan Prediction AFC Champions League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)