Ulsan Hyundai FC VS Shanghai Shenhua Prediction AFC Champions League

Ulsan Hyundai FC VS Shanghai Shenhua Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
AFC Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ulsan Hyundai FC got 15 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.1 with 50 points in Korea League.

 

2. Shanghai Shenhua got 5 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.4 with 21 points in Chinese Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ulsan Hyundai FC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ulsan Hyundai FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Shanghai Shenhua win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 90.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ulsan Hyundai FC last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/L; Handicap:L/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/U/O. Shanghai Shenhua last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ulsan Hyundai FC wins is 49.66%, the chance for a draw is 26.30% and the chance for Shanghai Shenhua to win this game is 24.04%.


Ulsan Hyundai FC VS Shanghai Shenhua
Prediction:Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC VS Shanghai Shenhua Prediction AFC Champions League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)