Wycombe Wanderers VS Brentford Prediction England Championship

Wycombe Wanderers VS Brentford Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Wycombe Wanderers got 2 wins, 1 draws and 8 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.22 with 7 points in England Championship.

 

2. Brentford got 4 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.11 with 16 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Wycombe Wanderers win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Wycombe Wanderers win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Brentford win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Wycombe Wanderers last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/V. Brentford last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Wycombe Wanderers wins is 17.51%, the chance for a draw is 23.99% and the chance for Brentford to win this game is 58.51%.


Wycombe Wanderers VS Brentford
Prediction:Brentford

Wycombe Wanderers VS Brentford Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)