Millwall VS Cardiff City Prediction England Championship

Millwall VS Cardiff City Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Millwall got 4 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.9 with 17 points in England Championship.

 

2. Cardiff City got 3 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.16 with 13 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Millwall win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Millwall win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Cardiff City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Millwall last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/D; Handicap:V/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Cardiff City last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/D; Handicap: L/W/L/V/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Millwall wins is 37.86%, the chance for a draw is 29.36% and the chance for Cardiff City to win this game is 32.78%.


Millwall VS Cardiff City
Prediction:Millwall

Millwall VS Cardiff City Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)