Swansea City VS Rotherham United Prediction England Championship

Swansea City VS Rotherham United Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Swansea City got 5 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.6 with 19 points in England Championship.

 

2. Rotherham United got 3 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.19 with 12 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Swansea City win rate is 42.86%, handicap odds win rate is 14.29%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Swansea City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Rotherham United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Swansea City last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Rotherham United last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Swansea City wins is 51.80%, the chance for a draw is 26.88% and the chance for Rotherham United to win this game is 21.32%.


Swansea City VS Rotherham United
Prediction:Swansea City

Swansea City VS Rotherham United Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)