Middlesbrough VS Norwich City Prediction England Championship

Middlesbrough VS Norwich City Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Middlesbrough got 4 wins, 6 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.7 with 18 points in England Championship.

 

2. Norwich City got 6 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.3 with 21 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Middlesbrough win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Middlesbrough win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Norwich City win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Middlesbrough last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/D; Handicap:W/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Norwich City last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Middlesbrough wins is 33.65%, the chance for a draw is 29.20% and the chance for Norwich City to win this game is 37.15%.


Middlesbrough VS Norwich City
Prediction:Norwich City

Middlesbrough VS Norwich City Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)