Bristol City VS Derby County Prediction England Championship

Bristol City VS Derby County Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bristol City got 6 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.5 with 20 points in England Championship.

 

2. Derby County got 1 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.24 with 6 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bristol City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bristol City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Derby County win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bristol City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Derby County last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/D/D; Handicap: L/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bristol City wins is 41.95%, the chance for a draw is 28.10% and the chance for Derby County to win this game is 29.95%.


Bristol City VS Derby County
Prediction:Bristol City

Bristol City VS Derby County Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)