Luton Town VS Blackburn Rovers Prediction England Championship

Luton Town VS Blackburn Rovers Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Luton Town got 5 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.10 with 17 points in England Championship.

 

2. Blackburn Rovers got 4 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.12 with 14 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Luton Town win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Luton Town win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Blackburn Rovers win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Luton Town last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Blackburn Rovers last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/W; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Luton Town wins is 31.36%, the chance for a draw is 28.25% and the chance for Blackburn Rovers to win this game is 40.39%.


Luton Town VS Blackburn Rovers
Prediction:Blackburn Rovers

Luton Town VS Blackburn Rovers Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)