Queens Park Rangers (QPR) VS Watford Prediction England Championship

Queens Park Rangers (QPR) VS Watford Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Queens Park Rangers (QPR) got 3 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.18 with 13 points in England Championship.

 

2. Watford got 6 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.2 with 21 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Queens Park Rangers (QPR) win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Queens Park Rangers (QPR) win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Watford win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Queens Park Rangers (QPR) last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Watford last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Queens Park Rangers (QPR) wins is 30.37%, the chance for a draw is 28.83% and the chance for Watford to win this game is 40.80%.


Queens Park Rangers (QPR) VS Watford
Prediction:Watford

Queens Park Rangers (QPR) VS Watford Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)