Stoke City VS Huddersfield Town Prediction England Championship

Stoke City VS Huddersfield Town Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Stoke City got 5 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.8 with 18 points in England Championship.

 

2. Huddersfield Town got 4 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.13 with 14 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Stoke City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Stoke City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Huddersfield Town win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Stoke City last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Huddersfield Town last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Stoke City wins is 44.27%, the chance for a draw is 28.62% and the chance for Huddersfield Town to win this game is 27.11%.


Stoke City VS Huddersfield Town
Prediction:Stoke City

Stoke City VS Huddersfield Town Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)