Preston North End VS Sheffield Wednesday Prediction England Championship

Preston North End VS Sheffield Wednesday Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Preston North End got 4 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.15 with 13 points in England Championship.

 

2. Sheffield Wednesday got 3 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.23 with 12 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Preston North End win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Preston North End win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Sheffield Wednesday win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Preston North End last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Sheffield Wednesday last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/L; Handicap: V/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Preston North End wins is 41.93%, the chance for a draw is 28.61% and the chance for Sheffield Wednesday to win this game is 29.46%.


Preston North End VS Sheffield Wednesday
Prediction:Preston North End

Preston North End VS Sheffield Wednesday Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)