Holstein Kiel VS Heidenheimer Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Holstein Kiel VS Heidenheimer Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Holstein Kiel got 3 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.4 with 12 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Heidenheimer got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.11 with 8 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Holstein Kiel win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Holstein Kiel win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. Heidenheimer win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Holstein Kiel last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Heidenheimer last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/L; Handicap: -/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: -/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Holstein Kiel wins is 42.15%, the chance for a draw is 27.78% and the chance for Heidenheimer to win this game is 30.07%.


Holstein Kiel VS Heidenheimer
Prediction:Holstein Kiel

Holstein Kiel VS Heidenheimer Prediction German Bundesliga 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)