SC Paderborn 07 VS St. Pauli Prediction German Bundesliga 2

SC Paderborn 07 VS St. Pauli Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SC Paderborn 07 got 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.5 with 11 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. St. Pauli got 1 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.17 with 7 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SC Paderborn 07 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SC Paderborn 07 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. St. Pauli win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 88.89% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SC Paderborn 07 last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. St. Pauli last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SC Paderborn 07 wins is 48.79%, the chance for a draw is 25.34% and the chance for St. Pauli to win this game is 25.87%.


SC Paderborn 07 VS St. Pauli
Prediction:SC Paderborn 07

SC Paderborn 07 VS St. Pauli Prediction German Bundesliga 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)