Groningen VS Vitesse Arnhem Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Groningen VS Vitesse Arnhem Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Groningen got 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.7 with 13 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. Vitesse Arnhem got 7 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.2 with 21 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Groningen win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Groningen win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Vitesse Arnhem win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 88.89%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Groningen last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap:L/V/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Vitesse Arnhem last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Groningen wins is 35.19%, the chance for a draw is 27.71% and the chance for Vitesse Arnhem to win this game is 37.11%.


Groningen VS Vitesse Arnhem
Prediction:Vitesse Arnhem

Groningen VS Vitesse Arnhem Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)