Stabaek VS Molde Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

Stabaek VS Molde Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Norwegian Tippeligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Stabaek got 7 wins, 10 draws and 7 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.8 with 31 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

2. Molde got 15 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.2 with 47 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Stabaek win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Stabaek win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Molde win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Stabaek last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/L; Handicap:V/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Molde last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Stabaek wins is 22.50%, the chance for a draw is 24.67% and the chance for Molde to win this game is 52.82%.


Stabaek VS Molde
Prediction:Molde

Stabaek VS Molde Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)