Milton Keynes Dons VS Hull City Prediction England League 1

Milton Keynes Dons VS Hull City Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Milton Keynes Dons got 3 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.14 with 13 points in England League 1.

 

2. Hull City got 8 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.2 with 24 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Milton Keynes Dons win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Milton Keynes Dons win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Hull City win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Milton Keynes Dons last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/D; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/U. Hull City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Milton Keynes Dons wins is 32.93%, the chance for a draw is 28.58% and the chance for Hull City to win this game is 38.49%.


Milton Keynes Dons VS Hull City
Prediction:Hull City

Milton Keynes Dons VS Hull City Prediction England League 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)