Peterborough United VS Blackpool Prediction England League 1

Peterborough United VS Blackpool Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Peterborough United got 8 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 25 points in England League 1.

 

2. Blackpool got 4 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.15 with 13 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Peterborough United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Peterborough United win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Blackpool win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Peterborough United last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Blackpool last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Peterborough United wins is 50.32%, the chance for a draw is 26.29% and the chance for Blackpool to win this game is 23.39%.


Peterborough United VS Blackpool
Prediction:Peterborough United

Peterborough United VS Blackpool Prediction England League 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)