Ipswich Town VS Shrewsbury Town Prediction England League 1

Ipswich Town VS Shrewsbury Town Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ipswich Town got 7 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.3 with 22 points in England League 1.

 

2. Shrewsbury Town got 1 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.22 with 8 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ipswich Town win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ipswich Town win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Shrewsbury Town win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ipswich Town last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Shrewsbury Town last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ipswich Town wins is 49.84%, the chance for a draw is 26.19% and the chance for Shrewsbury Town to win this game is 23.97%.


Ipswich Town VS Shrewsbury Town
Prediction:Ipswich Town

Ipswich Town VS Shrewsbury Town Prediction England League 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)