FC Eindhoven VS NAC Breda Prediction Holland Jupiler League

FC Eindhoven VS NAC Breda Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Eindhoven got 5 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.11 with 18 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. NAC Breda got 8 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.4 with 24 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Eindhoven win rate is 42.86%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Eindhoven win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. NAC Breda win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Eindhoven last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. NAC Breda last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/L; Handicap: V/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Eindhoven wins is 23.51%, the chance for a draw is 24.17% and the chance for NAC Breda to win this game is 52.32%.


FC Eindhoven VS NAC Breda
Prediction:NAC Breda

FC Eindhoven VS NAC Breda Prediction Holland Jupiler League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)