Almere City FC VS Go Ahead Eagles Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Almere City FC VS Go Ahead Eagles Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Almere City FC got 8 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.3 with 27 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. Go Ahead Eagles got 5 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.8 with 19 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Almere City FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Almere City FC win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Go Ahead Eagles win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Almere City FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Go Ahead Eagles last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Almere City FC wins is 47.69%, the chance for a draw is 25.93% and the chance for Go Ahead Eagles to win this game is 26.38%.


Almere City FC VS Go Ahead Eagles
Prediction:Almere City FC

Almere City FC VS Go Ahead Eagles Prediction Holland Jupiler League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)