America de Cali VS Atletico Nacional Medellin Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

America de Cali VS Atletico Nacional Medellin Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. America de Cali got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.7 with 33 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. Atletico Nacional Medellin got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.3 with 35 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, America de Cali win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, America de Cali win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Nacional Medellin win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. America de Cali last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/U. Atletico Nacional Medellin last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/L; Handicap: L/-/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/-/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that America de Cali wins is 36.88%, the chance for a draw is 28.87% and the chance for Atletico Nacional Medellin to win this game is 34.25%.


America de Cali VS Atletico Nacional Medellin
Prediction:America de Cali

America de Cali VS Atletico Nacional Medellin Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)