Genclerbirligi VS Fenerbahce Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Genclerbirligi VS Fenerbahce Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Genclerbirligi got 1 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.19 with 5 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Fenerbahce got 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.2 with 17 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Genclerbirligi win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Genclerbirligi win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Fenerbahce win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Genclerbirligi last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/W; Handicap:V/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Fenerbahce last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: -/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: -/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Genclerbirligi wins is 19.35%, the chance for a draw is 22.78% and the chance for Fenerbahce to win this game is 57.87%.


Genclerbirligi VS Fenerbahce
Prediction:Fenerbahce

Genclerbirligi VS Fenerbahce Prediction Turkish Super Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)