Fulham VS Everton Prediction English Premier League

Fulham VS Everton Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fulham got 1 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.17 with 4 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Everton got 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.7 with 13 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fulham win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fulham win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Everton win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fulham last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Everton last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fulham wins is 23.54%, the chance for a draw is 25.43% and the chance for Everton to win this game is 51.03%.


Fulham VS Everton
Prediction:Everton

Fulham VS Everton Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)