Sheffield United VS West Ham United Prediction English Premier League

Sheffield United VS West Ham United Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sheffield United got 0 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.20 with 1 points in English Premier League.

 

2. West Ham United got 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.12 with 11 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sheffield United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 14.29% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sheffield United win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. West Ham United win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sheffield United last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. West Ham United last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sheffield United wins is 33.73%, the chance for a draw is 29.53% and the chance for West Ham United to win this game is 36.74%.


Sheffield United VS West Ham United
Prediction:West Ham United

Sheffield United VS West Ham United Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)