Leeds United VS Arsenal Prediction English Premier League

Leeds United VS Arsenal Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Leeds United got 3 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.15 with 10 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Arsenal got 4 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.11 with 12 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Leeds United win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Leeds United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Arsenal win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Leeds United last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/D; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Arsenal last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Leeds United wins is 30.62%, the chance for a draw is 26.35% and the chance for Arsenal to win this game is 43.03%.


Leeds United VS Arsenal
Prediction:Arsenal

Leeds United VS Arsenal Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)