Liverpool VS Leicester City Prediction English Premier League

Liverpool VS Leicester City Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Liverpool got 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.3 with 17 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Leicester City got 6 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.1 with 18 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Liverpool win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Liverpool win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Leicester City win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Liverpool last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Leicester City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Liverpool wins is 58.57%, the chance for a draw is 22.57% and the chance for Leicester City to win this game is 18.86%.


Liverpool VS Leicester City
Prediction:Liverpool

Liverpool VS Leicester City Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)