Eibar VS Getafe Prediction Spanish La Liga

Eibar VS Getafe Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Eibar got 2 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.16 with 9 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Getafe got 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.10 with 11 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Eibar win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Eibar win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Getafe win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Eibar last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/O/U/U/O. Getafe last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Eibar wins is 27.52%, the chance for a draw is 32.19% and the chance for Getafe to win this game is 40.29%.


Eibar VS Getafe
Prediction:Getafe

Eibar VS Getafe Prediction Spanish La Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)