Cadiz VS Real Sociedad Prediction Spanish La Liga

Cadiz VS Real Sociedad Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cadiz got 4 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.6 with 14 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Real Sociedad got 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.1 with 20 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cadiz win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cadiz win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Real Sociedad win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cadiz last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/V. Real Sociedad last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap: W/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cadiz wins is 24.86%, the chance for a draw is 29.43% and the chance for Real Sociedad to win this game is 45.71%.


Cadiz VS Real Sociedad
Prediction:Real Sociedad

Cadiz VS Real Sociedad Prediction Spanish La Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)