Granada CF VS Real Valladolid Prediction Spanish La Liga

Granada CF VS Real Valladolid Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Granada CF got 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.5 with 14 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Real Valladolid got 1 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.20 with 6 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Granada CF win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Granada CF win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Real Valladolid win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Granada CF last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Real Valladolid last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/D; Handicap: W/L/L/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Granada CF wins is 44.34%, the chance for a draw is 30.61% and the chance for Real Valladolid to win this game is 25.05%.


Granada CF VS Real Valladolid
Prediction:Granada CF

Granada CF VS Real Valladolid Prediction Spanish La Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)