Alaves VS Valencia Prediction Spanish La Liga

Alaves VS Valencia Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Alaves got 2 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.15 with 9 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Valencia got 3 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.9 with 11 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Alaves win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 90.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Alaves win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Valencia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Alaves last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Valencia last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Alaves wins is 31.98%, the chance for a draw is 30.87% and the chance for Valencia to win this game is 37.15%.


Alaves VS Valencia
Prediction:Valencia

Alaves VS Valencia Prediction Spanish La Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)