SC Freiburg VS FSV Mainz 05 Prediction German Bundesliga

SC Freiburg VS FSV Mainz 05 Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SC Freiburg got 1 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.14 with 6 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. FSV Mainz 05 got 0 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.18 with 1 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SC Freiburg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SC Freiburg win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. FSV Mainz 05 win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 12.50%, over 2.5 rate is 87.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SC Freiburg last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/D/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/-; Over/Under: V/O/U/U/-. FSV Mainz 05 last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/-; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SC Freiburg wins is 45.45%, the chance for a draw is 26.82% and the chance for FSV Mainz 05 to win this game is 27.73%.


SC Freiburg VS FSV Mainz 05
Prediction:SC Freiburg

SC Freiburg VS FSV Mainz 05 Prediction German Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)