FC Koln VS Union Berlin Prediction German Bundesliga

FC Koln VS Union Berlin Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Koln got 0 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.16 with 3 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Union Berlin got 3 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.5 with 12 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Koln win rate is 44.44%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Koln win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. Union Berlin win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Koln last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/W; Handicap:W/W/W/V/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/-. Union Berlin last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Koln wins is 35.22%, the chance for a draw is 28.41% and the chance for Union Berlin to win this game is 36.37%.


FC Koln VS Union Berlin
Prediction:Union Berlin

FC Koln VS Union Berlin Prediction German Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)