Fiorentina VS Benevento Prediction Italian Serie A

Fiorentina VS Benevento Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fiorentina got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.12 with 8 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Benevento got 2 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.16 with 6 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fiorentina win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fiorentina win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Benevento win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fiorentina last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Benevento last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fiorentina wins is 59.94%, the chance for a draw is 21.75% and the chance for Benevento to win this game is 18.32%.


Fiorentina VS Benevento
Prediction:Fiorentina

Fiorentina VS Benevento Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)