AS Roma VS Parma Prediction Italian Serie A

AS Roma VS Parma Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AS Roma got 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.4 with 14 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Parma got 1 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.15 with 6 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AS Roma win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AS Roma win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Parma win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AS Roma last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Parma last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AS Roma wins is 62.34%, the chance for a draw is 20.43% and the chance for Parma to win this game is 17.23%.


AS Roma VS Parma
Prediction:AS Roma

AS Roma VS Parma Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)