Inter Milan VS Torino Prediction Italian Serie A

Inter Milan VS Torino Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Inter Milan got 3 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.7 with 12 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Torino got 1 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.17 with 5 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Torino win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Inter Milan last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/D; Handicap:-/V/L/L/L; Over/Under: -/U/O/O/U. Torino last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/D; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Inter Milan wins is 69.37%, the chance for a draw is 17.84% and the chance for Torino to win this game is 12.79%.


Inter Milan VS Torino
Prediction:Inter Milan

Inter Milan VS Torino Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)