Sampdoria VS Bologna Prediction Italian Serie A

Sampdoria VS Bologna Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sampdoria got 3 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.10 with 10 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Bologna got 2 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.14 with 6 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sampdoria win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sampdoria win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Bologna win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sampdoria last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Bologna last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sampdoria wins is 38.77%, the chance for a draw is 27.24% and the chance for Bologna to win this game is 33.99%.


Sampdoria VS Bologna
Prediction:Sampdoria

Sampdoria VS Bologna Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)