Verona VS Sassuolo Prediction Italian Serie A

Verona VS Sassuolo Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Verona got 3 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.8 with 12 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Sassuolo got 4 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.2 with 15 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Verona win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Verona win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Sassuolo win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Verona last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Sassuolo last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Verona wins is 32.96%, the chance for a draw is 25.36% and the chance for Sassuolo to win this game is 41.68%.


Verona VS Sassuolo
Prediction:Sassuolo

Verona VS Sassuolo Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)