Udinese VS Genoa Prediction Italian Serie A

Udinese VS Genoa Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Udinese got 1 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.19 with 4 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Genoa got 1 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.18 with 5 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Udinese win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Udinese win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Genoa win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Udinese last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Genoa last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Udinese wins is 47.67%, the chance for a draw is 26.23% and the chance for Genoa to win this game is 26.10%.


Udinese VS Genoa
Prediction:Udinese

Udinese VS Genoa Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)