Napoli VS AC Milan Prediction Italian Serie A

Napoli VS AC Milan Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Napoli got 5 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.3 with 15 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. AC Milan got 5 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 17 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Napoli win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Napoli win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. AC Milan win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Napoli last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. AC Milan last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Napoli wins is 40.83%, the chance for a draw is 27.10% and the chance for AC Milan to win this game is 32.07%.


Napoli VS AC Milan
Prediction:Napoli

Napoli VS AC Milan Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)