Nantes VS Metz Prediction France Ligue 1

Nantes VS Metz Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nantes got 3 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.14 with 11 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Metz got 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.10 with 15 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nantes win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nantes win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Metz win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nantes last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Metz last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nantes wins is 39.19%, the chance for a draw is 30.35% and the chance for Metz to win this game is 30.46%.


Nantes VS Metz
Prediction:Nantes

Nantes VS Metz Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)