Dijon VS Lens Prediction France Ligue 1

Dijon VS Lens Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dijon got 0 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.20 with 4 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Lens got 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.12 with 14 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dijon win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dijon win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Lens win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dijon last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Lens last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dijon wins is 27.18%, the chance for a draw is 28.19% and the chance for Lens to win this game is 44.63%.


Dijon VS Lens
Prediction:Lens

Dijon VS Lens Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)