Montpellier VS Strasbourg Prediction France Ligue 1

Montpellier VS Strasbourg Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Montpellier got 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.7 with 17 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Strasbourg got 2 wins, 0 draws and 8 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.19 with 6 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Montpellier win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Montpellier win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Strasbourg win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Montpellier last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Strasbourg last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Montpellier wins is 43.29%, the chance for a draw is 28.07% and the chance for Strasbourg to win this game is 28.64%.


Montpellier VS Strasbourg
Prediction:Montpellier

Montpellier VS Strasbourg Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)