Reims VS Nimes Prediction France Ligue 1

Reims VS Nimes Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Reims got 2 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.16 with 9 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Nimes got 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.18 with 8 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Reims win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Reims win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Nimes win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Reims last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Nimes last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Reims wins is 47.95%, the chance for a draw is 27.92% and the chance for Nimes to win this game is 24.13%.


Reims VS Nimes
Prediction:Reims

Reims VS Nimes Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)