Angers VS Lyon Prediction France Ligue 1

Angers VS Lyon Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Angers got 5 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.9 with 16 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Lyon got 4 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.6 with 17 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Angers win rate is 11.11%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Angers win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches. Lyon win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Angers last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/D; Handicap:-/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: -/O/O/O/U. Lyon last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap: L/V/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Angers wins is 21.76%, the chance for a draw is 25.36% and the chance for Lyon to win this game is 52.88%.


Angers VS Lyon
Prediction:Lyon

Angers VS Lyon Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)