Lille VS Lorient Prediction France Ligue 1

Lille VS Lorient Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lille got 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.3 with 19 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Lorient got 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.17 with 8 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lille win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lille win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Lorient win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lille last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/D; Handicap:L/W/V/L/V; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Lorient last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lille wins is 62.46%, the chance for a draw is 22.96% and the chance for Lorient to win this game is 14.57%.


Lille VS Lorient
Prediction:Lille

Lille VS Lorient Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)