Charleroi VS KAA Gent Prediction Belgian Pro League

Charleroi VS KAA Gent Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Charleroi got 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.2 with 23 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. KAA Gent got 4 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.12 with 13 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Charleroi win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Charleroi win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. KAA Gent win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Charleroi last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. KAA Gent last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/V/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Charleroi wins is 45.45%, the chance for a draw is 26.64% and the chance for KAA Gent to win this game is 27.91%.


Charleroi VS KAA Gent
Prediction:Charleroi

Charleroi VS KAA Gent Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)